I'm still alive. I am still in a mentally exhausting job. I am still in Leamington Spa. Nothing much has changed really.
Somethings that have changed include:
- Number of teeth (for some reason, age probably, my teeth are becoming surprisingly brittle to the point eating pork crackling is like playing Russian Roulette)
- Socks (every day)
- The way the government defines the term "Apprentice"
- The bed linen
Exciting developments include:
- Planting lots of pansies, snap dragons and sweet williams
- Doing the dishes
- Getting my Human Rogue to level 85 in Warcraft (Spinebreaker server)
- Spending £200 a month to go to work
- Managing to maintain Zoe's mood in the green/amber zone
Fleeting ideas of note (that didn't amount to anything) include:
- A national fixed price of petrol
- A giant soufflé (chocolate)
- Going into teaching
- Renting a cottage as part of the Edge of Wales walk
- Attempt to set up a media training community enterprise.
When further things of note arise, I will attempt to write a post here. Until then here is some music.